Get your pictures in the yearbook! The Yearbook Staff invites students and parents to submit photos for the yearbook. If you've got great photos of school events we'd like to see them. Our photographers can't be everywhere. Help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific book everyone will want to have. Please be advised links may be closed after 2 weeks of the date of events.
4 Ways to Submit
- Preferred Method -Goggle Picture Link sent via email from School Secretary
- Replay IT App: search school, password is OM2020, create a login. Please tag pics appropriately with event. Otherwise it is lost in the ReplayIt Abyss and have a chance of not being found by page creator.
- Email Pics to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put event in the subject line. Limit 5 photos per email.
- Submit to yearbook directly Instructions below:
Here is how you can submit photos online:
• Go to: https://images.schoolannualonline.com/login
• If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter username: 413543672
• Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
• Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
• Click "Upload Chosen Images".
It's that easy! Remember group photos are prefered. Only school related photos will be used in the yearbook.
Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the school year!
If you have any questions or need help please email email@example.com
Yearbook Adviser and the 2020 Yearbook Staff.
The Yearbook Staff will review all photos and determine final yearbook content. We cannot guarantee that submissions can be used in the book.